2021 Clean-Up Days
Location: Black River Recycling – Lakewood Boulevard between 120th and 112th Avenues.
NO paint, drain oils, solvents and other petroleum products, fuel tanks, and sealed containers, and no yard waste.
There is a limit of four (4) tires per household. Batteries are accepted. All roofing materials must be boxed or bagged. Loose roofing materials will not be accepted.
Proof of residency is required.
Saturday, May 15 – 7:00 a.m. to noon
Saturday, July 17 – 7:00 a.m. to noon
Saturday, September 18 – 7:00 a.m. to noon
2021 Spring Yard Waste Recycling
Chips Groundcover LLC, 13057 Quincy St., Holland 49424 (Park Township’s North Side)
Maatman Center, 669 Harrington Ave., Holland 49423 (Park Township’s South Side)
Spring 2021 Dates and Times:
- Friday, April 23 — 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 24 — 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 7 — 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 8 — 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- We will accept brush, branches, limbs (up to 12″ diameter) and leaves
- Brush must be separated from leaves
- No plastic, contaminates, treated lumber or stumps
- No commercial vehicles
- Customer responsible for unloading and separating
- Open to Park Township residents (proof may be requested)
Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
Ottawa County residents can safely dispose of household hazardous waste at no cost. Example of items accepted include: used motor oil and filters, antifreeze, old gasoline, car batteries, household cleaners, pool chemicals, pesticides, oil based paint, computers, and fluorescent light bulbs. Please take your hazardous products to:
Ottawa County Resource Recovery Service Center
14053 Quincy St.
Holland, MI 49424
Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
And the 2nd Saturday of the month : 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
For more information visit www.miOttawa.org/eco or call (616) 393-5645.