Office Manager, Part-Time
Park Township is currently accepting applications/resumes for the position of Fire Department Office Manager.
This is a part-time position working 20-25 hours per week. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in writing Fire Department Annual Report and Monthly Board Report.
- Track and maintain Fire Department personnel training and payroll records.
- Maintain Fire Department equipment records.
- Coordinate processes related to hiring of fire department personnel.
- Various clerical and administrative duties as needed.
High School Diploma or GED required. Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal are required. Ability to work independently required. Strong clerical skills including, but not limited to: accounting, customer service, and office management experience highly preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook highly preferred. Experience proofreading documents and communications highly preferred.
By mail to:
Attn: Chief Scott Gamby
Holland, MI 49424
Applications will be accepted through April 24, 2017