Tot Time Registration
Tot Time is licensed by the FIA for 30, but enrollment is limited to 24 in the Monday/Wednesday and Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes and to 20 in the Tuesday/Thursday morning class. To register or to be placed on a waiting list, please complete the Registration Form and your child’s name will be placed on a list in order of receipt. You will receive enrollment verification immediately and materials will be mailed in early May.
- Age requirements: A child who will be three between December 2 and September 20 prior to beginning Tot Time in September is eligible for the Tuesday/Thursday morning class. A child who will be four by December l following Tot Time’s September start-up is eligible for the Monday/Wednesday morning class. A child who is four by July 15 preceding September’s start-up is eligible for the Monday/Wednesday/Friday afternoon class.
- Residency requirements: Tot Time is open to all area residents.
- Inoculation requirements: Act No. 368, Sec. 9211, states that a parent registering a pre-school child in a program of group residence or care shall present to the operator of the program not later than the first day a certificate of immunization. The operator of the group program shall not permit a child to attend the group activity unless the child has completed the following basic immunization series: 4 DPT, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 4 Hib, 3 HepB, 1 varicella, and pneumococcal conjugate.
- Health Appraisal Form: Any child enrolling in Tot Time must have a Michigan Health Department Health Appraisal form signed by a licensed medical doctor and dated within one year prior to enrollment. The Health Appraisal form covers two years at Tot Time.
- Other forms: For special circumstances an Immunization Waiver Form and/or a Medical Contraindication Form may exempt your child from a particular vaccination. These forms are granted only by appointment with the Health Department at 616-396-5266.
Click on the [thumbnail] picture to enlarge the image.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR