YOU are the key to this park’s success and to the success of all future dog parks.
Use at your own risk. Owners and handlers are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Always clean up droppings…this is the key to a successful park
- Dog must have valid license and vaccinations
- Dog must be on leash to and from the staging area
- If your dog is too rough or fights please leave the park
- Dogs must be under voice command
- No dog younger than 4 months
- Never leave a dog unattended
- Do not bring more than 3 dogs…each one needs oversight
- No children under 10 years of age
- No smoking or eating inside the park
- No rawhides or dog food
- Small treats allowed only when training a dog
- Try to leave the park in better condition than when you arrived
- The park is open from 7 am – 10 pm