2017 Spring Yard Waste Recycling
Chips Groundcover, LLC, 13057 Quincy Street, Holland 49424
Friday, April 28, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 29 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday, May 5 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 6 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Guidelines for Recycling Services:
- Materials accepted are brush, branches, and limbs (up to 12″ diameter) and leaves. (Note: These items are only accepted during Leaves/Yard Waste Recycling dates at Chips Groundcover and NOT at Clean Up Days at Black River Recycling)
- Brush must be separated from leaves.
- No plastic, contaminates treated lumber or stumps accepted.
- Customer is responsible for unloading and separating recycling materials.
- No commercial vehicles for these recycling services.
- The leaves/yard waste recycling services are open to Park Township residents without a drop off fee during the dates specified.
- Proof of residency may be requested.
2017 Clean-Up Days
Location: Black River Recycling – Lakewood Boulevard between 120th and 112th Avenues.
New this year: No Yard Waste
NO paints, drain oils, solvents and other petroleum products, fuel tanks, sealed containers and normal household garbage.
There is a limit of four (4) tires per household. Batteries are accepted. All roofing materials must be boxed or bagged. Loose roofing materials will not be accepted.
Materials that will be accepted for recycling include: computers and electronics; cardboard; glass bottles and containers.
Please Note: Proof of residency is required.
|May 20||7:00 a.m. – noon|
|July 15||7:00 a.m. – noon|
|September 16||7:00 a.m. – noon|
Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
Ottawa County residents can safely dispose of household hazardous waste at no cost. Example of items accepted include: used motor oil and filters, antifreeze, old gasoline, car batteries, household cleaners, pool chemicals, pesticides, oil based paint, computers, and fluorescent light bulbs. Please take your hazardous products to:
Ottawa County Resource Recovery Service Center
14053 Quincy St.
Holland, MI 49424
Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
And the 2nd Saturday of the month : 8:00 a.m. – noon
For more information visit www.miOttawa.org/eco or call (616) 393-5645.