Board of Trustees
The governing Board of Trustees conducts policy and legislative functions of the township government. The seven-member Board consists of the Supervisor, Clerk, Treasurer, and four Trustees. The Board is responsible for, among other things, passing ordinances, adopting the annual budget, and appointing other boards and committees. All members are elected to four-year terms occurring at the general November election in the presidential election years. The Board members are elected at large on a partisan basis. Elected officers of the township must be qualified electors and residents of the township.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. The meetings are open to the public and are held at the Township Office located at 52 – 152nd Avenue.
Park Township Board Members
- Gerald (Jerry)Hunsburger, Supervisor (phone 616-738-4232)
- Skip Keeter, Clerk (phone 616-738-4240)
- Jan Steggerda, Treasurer (phone 616-738-4236)
- Nicki Arendshorst, Trustee (phone 616-283-2883)
- Jim Chiodo, Trustee (phone 616-399-9535)
- Jeff Hoekstra, Trustee
- Michael Toscano, Trustee (phone 616-738-1738)
View the most recent board meeting online: Click Here
2014 Board Meeting Schedule
Starting time is 6:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted
February 27 (Budget Meeting)